Norfolk NR14 8EZ
5th August 2017
21st August 2017
Spaces: Sold Out
11th September 2017
Castle Donington, Derby
2nd October 2017
Anglesey, North Wales
13th October 2017
Goodwood, West Sussex
31st October 2017
4th December 2017
MGs on Track Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all MGs on Track (MGoT) memberships and event bookings: MGoT is a branch of the MG Car Club Ltd. (MGCC) and all subsequent reference to MGoT shall indicate both MGoT and the MGCC.
- Compatible marques may be considered for inclusion in an MGoT Track Day; however MGoT reserves the right to cancel bookings for non-MG/Rover vehicles.
- Bookings are taken in the following priority sequence on a first-come, first-served basis:
- MG Car Club members
- Other MG or Rover owners
- Other compatible marques
- On-line booking is only available to MG Rover drivers; drivers of other marques must email MGoT for details of availability.
- MGoT can only confirm a provisional booking once MGoT’s Treasurer has received full payment. Bookings cannot be honoured until full payment has been received.
- All payments must be made in advance and in UK Pounds Sterling only.
- All deposits and full payments are strictly non-refundable. MGoT accept no responsibility for loss, consequential or otherwise, arising from cancellation of a booking.
- MGoT reserves the right to refuse any booking or membership. MGoT also reserves the right to cancel an individual’s membership of MGoT without notice.
- Although MGoT will endeavour to honour all bookings and events MGoT reserve the right to alter in any way or cancel any event. If this becomes necessary MGoT will endeavour to inform booked participants as soon as is practically possible. This will normally be done via the MGoT website and/or by e-mail.
- MGoT cannot be held responsible if an event is cancelled or stopped due to forces beyond its control and fees paid for such events are strictly non-refundable. Depending upon the terms of contract with the venue owner MGoT may receive compensation. In the event of MGoT receiving compensation, participants may be offered a credit or an alternative event. Such a payment or offer is at the sole discretion of MGoT and is not guaranteed. No claim for loss, consequential or otherwise, can be bought against MGoT.
- If a booking is cancelled MGoT will attempt to resell the place to another participant. In this event the original participant may be offered a credit up to a maximum of 90% of monies paid. Such a payment is at the sole discretion of MGoT and is not guaranteed.
- Individual events are governed by rules, regulations and safety regulations given in advance to all participants, which must be agreed to. MGoT reserve the right to eject and refuse access to any participant found to be in breach of those rules.
- In particular, all event participants are required to:
- present a completed indemnity form – both drivers and passengers
- show a full copy of your valid UK road driving licence i.e. both paper and plastic card if newer style licence – drivers only
- ensure that the car conforms to current MOT legislation (unless agreed in writing with the Day Manager); tyres must be road-legal (E/e marked, 1.6mm tread); slick tyres are not permitted.
If any of the above are not complied with, MGoT reserve the right to exclude the car and the participants.
- All images, film and recorded sound of an event remain the property of MGoT and may not be used commercially without prior written permission of MGoT.
- The fact that information, products or services are shown on this site does not necessarily mean that the product and services that we provide are suitable for you. It is the participants' responsibility to determine this. Some of the services on this site may not be available or may change prior to the event; participants must comply with all relevant regulations in force at the time the event takes place.
- All persons booking onto an MGoT event agree to the following provisions:
- That by booking you wish to drive a vehicle or vehicles, and/or otherwise participate in a track event organised by MGoT.
- You understand that motorsport is hazardous, and you are voluntarily exposing yourself to risk of damage or loss or personal injury by participating in a track event.
- You understand that racing is prohibited, and that the purpose of the event is to allow the participants to improve their skills and learn the handling characteristics of the vehicle(s) they are using.
- You understand that any insurance carried by MGoT, MGCC, Circuit Owners and Event Organisers and/or the event location operator in respect of any liability which might arise out of the track event will be limited, and that your own motor, third party and public liability insurance (if any) is unlikely to cover you for your losses, liabilities or personal injury and agree not to hold any member, agent or staff of MGoT responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property or person.
- You are fit and healthy and that your eyesight (with lenses if to be worn) is adequate for track use.
- Any vehicle for which you are responsible, and/or which you will use on the track, is in good and suitable mechanical condition and will run on road-legal tyres (E/e marked minimum 1.6mm tread); slicks are not permitted.
- You hold a current full licence entitling you to use, on the public roads in the UK, a vehicle of the size and type that you will be using on the track.
- You will not participate in a track event whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- You will wear a suitable crash helmet that conforms to the standards required by the circuit at which the event is to be held.
- You must accept and agree to the following:
- MGoT will not be scrutineering participant's vehicles before permitting them on the track, nor has it any control over the level of competence of other participants.
- MGoT is not a training organisation. Experienced track users will be on hand to give guidance, but it is just that - informal hints and tips.
- MGoT, whilst giving guidance on and where required to, enforcing the rules and safety standards of the event location operator, will not otherwise enforce track discipline or safety measures. The individual participant is responsible for the way in which they use the track, and for wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- MGoT and/or the event location operator may refuse a participant access if they, or their vehicle, infringe any relevant rules or regulations or appear dangerous. MGoT and/or the circuit operator may impose sanctions or penalties (ranging from a verbal warning to exclusion from the circuit) if you, or your vehicle, infringe any relevant rules or regulations or act in a dangerous manner, and that any decision on the part of the Day Manager will be final and non-negotiable. The payment(s) that you have made to MGs-on-Track will not be refundable under these circumstances.
- You agree to make no claim against: MGoT/MGCC Ltd and their officers or agents, the Circuit Operators, and/or the Event Organisers in respect of any loss or injury suffered by you during a track event, and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to your participation in a track day.
- Prior to participation in an MGoT Track Day, you must sign an Indemnity reflecting the above conditions. You must have read and agreed with the above declaration and indemnity, and agree that it’s terms and conditions will also apply to your participation in any future track day organised by MGoT, unless you sign a subsequent declaration and indemnity which will then take precedence. In any case it is agreed by you that by becoming a member of MGoT and/or booking an event and/or attending an event and/or relying on information provided by MGoT these conditions are binding and that you have read, understood and acknowledged the above declaration.